For this, all lowest earners have to apply for Andhra Pradesh BPL Ration Card 2021 and then check their name in Andhra Pradesh BPL Ration Card List 2021 online. All members of poor family can apply for bpl card and they can get ration from government ration store.
Andhra Pradesh BPL Ration Card List 2021 has updated on the official website so all candidates who applied for Andhra Pradesh BPL Ration Card, they can check their name in final Andhra Pradesh BPL Ration Card List 2021.
This is the way of getting low cost ration from government. The central government and state government release special fund for lowest earners who is living below poverty line.
All people who are citizen of Andhra Pradesh and they have no source earning well, no problem for help, government yojana is for you so you can live your life well.
Andhra Pradesh District BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Anantapur BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Prakasam BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Chittoor BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore BPL Ration Card List 2021
- East Godavari BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Srikakulam BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Guntur BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Visakhapatnam BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Kadapa BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Vizianagaram BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Krishna BPL Ration Card List 2021
- West Godavari BPL Ration Card List 2021
- Kurnool BPL Ration Card List 2021
In this situation of poverty and unemployment, government supports through special sarkari yojana so you need to registration for PBL first of all to get benefit of all central and state government schemes.
AP Ration card 2021
|Ration card||AP ration card|
|Article category||Application/status check|
AP ration card list
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
How to apply AP Ration Card
AP citizens, who want to apply for new ration cards, can also apply online. Earlier, he had only one option that he had to apply for a ration card. They had to visit the ration shop or other related department to deposit the application for the new ration card. But applications can now be processed online. However, the offline process is also available.
In this section, we have shared all the necessary information on how an applicant can apply for a new ration card.
The online procedure to submit the ration card application is as follows-
- Visit the official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or directly the Meeseva portal.
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in by using the login credentials.
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Make sure all the details are correctly filled.
- Upload all the documents (if required).
- Review the application and cross check all the details filled before final submission.
- Submit all the details.
- An application number or reference no will be generated. Keep it safe as it is required to check the application status.
AP ration card application can be done through offline mode. For this, applicants will have to go to the concerned ration shop to get physical application. However, the ration card application can be downloaded online. The filled application will then be submitted to the concerned department. Applicants will have to attach all necessary documents along with the application form.
After submitting the application, the officers will provide an application receipt to the applicants. This receipt will include an application number. Or reference ID by which the status of the application can be tracked.
AP ration card services on Meeseva
Meeseva is an online portal from Andhra Pradesh by which citizens can avail the services provided by the state government. It is important to know that there are services related to AP ration which can be obtained online at the civilian Meeseva portal.
Below is the list of services that are available on Meeseva portal-
- Correction of names in Ration card
- Correction of date of birth in ration card
- Change in address
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS)
- Modification of household head in ration card
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card
- Issue of new pink ration card.
- Issue of duplicate ration card
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration
- Surrender of ration card
AP Ration Card Commodity and their rates
In the table below, the names of all the items distributed to AP citizens are shown on the basis of their ration card. This includes the amount and rates of the distributed community according to the policy of the state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Upto 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
Cost of any goods may be subject to change so check the official website for latest goods price.
AP Ration card statistics
|Total ration shops||29730|
Andra Pradesh ration card BPL List
AP ration card list 2019 information ration card is important for every citizen who helps people connect with government. Now, all the information received about the people is being registered so that data can be saved in the future. If a person wants to apply for a ration card through online medium then he has to go to offline website. Now the government has announced the new ration card list, which is applicable for both APL and BPL.
submitting application for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh Form D1 needs to be submitted to the nearest rationing office.
Production distribution system (PDS) rationing in districts of Andhra Pradesh can be an illustrative example of using modern technology to prevent retail corruption.
Ration cards and corresponding bank accounts of the heads of families (HoF) have been linked with Aadhaar Numbers of family members.
When a beneficiary buys rations from a PDS shop, their eligibility is authenticated through an Aadhaar KYC handheld device.
AP Ration card list 2021
In case citizens want to search in AP ration card list, they check online through steps taken below:-
- 1. Go to the official website.
- 2. Enter the ration card number.
- 3. Click on submit option.
- 4. All the details of ration card will be displayed.
AP ration card services on Meeseva
Meeseva is an online portal of Andhra Pradesh by which citizens can avail a number of services provided by the State Government.
It is important to know that what are the services related to AP ration which citizens can avail online on Meeseva portal.
Below is the list of services that are available on Meeseva portal:-
- Correction of names in Ration card.
- Correction of date of birth in ration card.
- Change in address.
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS).
- Modification of household head in ration card.
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card.
- Issue of new pink ration card.
- Issue of duplicate ration card.
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card.
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration.
- Surrender of ration card.
How to apply to AP BPL Ration card
AP citizens, those want to apply for new ration card can also apply online. Earlier, they were having only option if they had to apply for ration card.
AP Ration card application can be made through the offline mode. For this, applicants have to visit respective ration shop to collect the physical application form.
Andhra Pradesh District List 2021
|Chittoor||Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore|
Civil Supplies Department,
NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
Phone no.- 040-23494808/ 822
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2021, Andhra Pradesh BPL List 2021