YSR Asara Yojana 2021 status,
The YSR Asara Yojana is launched on 11th of September 2020. This scheme is launched for the welfare of the womens. This is launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The YSR Asara Yojana scheme is for the poor and backward section of the society that are not able to afford their houses. This scheme provides them houses at low cost. The scheme will provide the people of andhra pradesh comfortable and good houses at a very low amount.
The YSR Asara Yojana scheme mainly provides benefits to the women of andhra pradesh. This scheme will help them to get their dream house and live happily,comfortably and safely in their own dream houses.
This scheme provides the women’s help to their houses. The yojana will free the womens from credits and debits. The YSR Asara Yojana will make the bank translation for the womens easier and convenient.
The YSR Asara Yojana will help around 81 lakh womens connected to 8.71 lakhs of Self Helping Groups. This scheme is very beneficial for them. This is a big step by the andhra pradesh government.
The YSR Asara Yojana scheme is launched under the Prime Minister Housing Scheme. This is for the first time the government is doing this type of scheme launch.
PURPOSE OF YSR ASARA YOJANA
- The main purpose of the YSR Asara Yojana scheme is to provide shelter to the citizens of andhra pradesh.
- The YSR Asara Yojana scheme is for the womens who are in need.
- The purpose of this scheme is to give sheds to the womens of andhra pradesh.
- The YSR Asara Yojana scheme will provide the women’s economic help.
- The motive of this scheme is to make the womens of Andhra Pradesh aware about their basic needs.
- The scheme focuses on fulfilling the dreams of the poor and backward sections of the society of having their own house.
- The aim of this scheme is to free womens from credits and debits.
- The YSR Asara Yojana focuses on providing the people of andhra pradesh the basic things such as shelter and other things in their lives.
- This scheme helps the backward and poor section of andhra pradesh to come forward and enjoy the facilities of their own.
- The aim of the YSR Asara Yojana scheme is to empower women socially and economically.
BENEFITS OF YSR ASARA YOJANA
The YSR Asara Yojana is very beneficial for the society and people of andhra pradesh. We have written some benefits of this scheme.
- The womens will get free from the trap of credits and debits.
- The womens will get their economic and social rights.
- The economy of people will be bettered.
- Everyone will get their own houses.
- The basic needs of the people will be fulfilled and they will get all the comforts and safety of their houses.
- The dreams of thousands of people of having their own houses will be fulfilled.
- The government scheme P.M. Housing Scheme will be promoted and people will know about that.
- The access to education and health will be promoted.
- The womens will get all the safety and comfort of their own home and other benefits.
- The backward and poor sections of the society will come forward.
- People will get aware about their rights.
- The exploitation and discrimination will be reduced.
CHIEF MINISTER’S STATEMENT ON THE YSR ASARA YOJANA
On the YSR Asara Yojana the Chief Minister Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that, “As promised in the election manifesto, the Chief Minister has launched the YSR Aasara scheme. Out of the total outstanding dues of Rs 27,168 crore, the first instalment of Rs 6,792 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 8.71 lakh SHGs, benefiting over 87 lakh women across the state”.
He also said that,“The beneficiaries will have full freedom on how they would like to utilise the amount and there are no restrictions or compulsions”. He also said that, “Our government is extending all financial benefits to women as we are sure they will make proper use of the money for the welfare of their families”.
NEEDS OF YSR ASARA YOJANA
The YSR Asara Yojana scheme is launched due to many reasons. Here we have written the reason for this scheme.
- The YSR Asara Yojana scheme is needed because many people are not able to get their own houses.
- The womens are not getting the equal economic and social rights.
- The borrowers get in trouble due to credit and debits.
- The death ratio is increasing day by day,due to unavailability of shelter and basic facilities.
- The people are not getting safe places to live and survive.
- Womens are unsafe without houses.
- The people will not disturb others by living on the roads and other places.
- Everyone needs basic rights such as food,shelter and education which is not given to them.
ELIGIBILITY OF YSR ASARA YOJANA
The eligibility criteria for the YSR Asara Yojana is given below.
- Backward and poor sections of society.
- Under poverty line people.
- Working employees, male or female.
- Person who hadn’t applied or associated with a house by the government before.
- Above 18 years of age.
- Citizens of andhra pradesh.
- Needy ones.
BUDGET OF YSR ASARA YOJANA
The budget decided for the YSR Asara Yojana scheme is Rs.27,168 crores. The government of andhra pradesh has invested Rs.6792 crores for the first installment.
The scheme will provide economic help to 81 lakh womens connected to 8.71 lakhs of Self Helping Groups. The government will invest in them.
YSR ASARA YOJANA REGISTRATION
The registration of the YSR Asara Yojana Scheme is through an online platform. You have to apply online and fill the online forms and documents for the registration of the YSR Asara Yojana Scheme.
YSR ASARA YOJANA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
www.aponline.gov.in is the official website of the YSR Asara Yojana scheme. In this website you will find all the information of this scheme. You will get the answers to all your questions on this website. You can apply and register yourself on this website for this scheme.
For more updates and information get connected to us. We wish you liked our content. Thanks for visiting our site.