Before Building A Real Estate Website
Before Building A Real Estate Website Make Sure These Six Items Are Ready To Go. To save time and money on your real estate website these six things need to be ready to go before you pay anyone to set it up:
Need 6 Things Before Building A Real Estate Website
- Information on your sold listings including photos (these can be pulled from the MLS, if necessary.)
- Headshot! This is imperative. Here are some ideas on how to get a good headshot.
- Real Estate Company Logo This can usually be pulled off your company site.)
- Your Bio Here are some ideas on how to write a good bio for an online bio page or personal brochure.
- Real Estate Company Profile Again, this can come off your company site, either as-is or edited down.
- Links If you’re using a template product from a company that specializes in real estate websites you’ll probably need a list of websites you’d like to share with clients, as well as community links. Email me for ideas on how to find those links).
A note on IDX – If you want to offer MLS information, linking to your local MLS can be a messy solution if the interface is sloppy or too technical to understand. Instead, consider hiring an IDX company to provide MLS information in an attractive format--it’s what prospects expect from a quality real estate site.