- Computer is machine which is used for many purposes in every field of the study or science.
- This is a machine that can do the work of many people alone, in a short time.
- It performs many functions and tasks.
- It takes input from the user and give quick result to them.
The Full Form of COMPUTER is :-
C-Common O-Operating M-Machine P-Particular U-Used for T-Technical E-Education and R-Research
- The Computer has many parts like CPU, Monitor, Speaker, Keyboard and the Mouse.
- There are two categories of the parts of the Computer like input and output devices.
- It is best source for work quickly, smartly and fast.
- It saves the time and reduces man and paperwork.
- It saves trees.
- It is generally found everywhere whether in offices, railway station, schools, shops and many other places.
Full Form of Computer Parts
These are the parts of the Computer system:-
|ASCII||American Standard Code for Information Interchange|
|BIOS||Basic Input/Output System|
|CAD||Computer-Assisted Design, or Computer-Aided Drafting|
|CPU||Central Processing Unit|
|DVD||Digital Versatile Disk|
|DVI||Digital Visual Interface|
|EBCDIC||Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code|
|EEPROM||Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory|
|EPROM||Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory|
|FDD||Floppy Disk Drive|
|GUI||Graphical User Interface|
|HDD||Hard Disk Drive|
|HDMI||High-Definition Multimedia Interface|
|HTML||Hypertext Markup Language|
|HTTP||Hypertext Transfer Protocol|
|IPS||In-Plane Switching (or Instructions Per Second)|
|ISP||Internet Service Provider|
|LAN||Local Area Network|
|MAN||Metropolitan Area Network|
|MIPS||Millions of Instructions Per Second|
|NTP||Network Time Protocol|
|PROM||Programmable Read-Only Memory|
|PSU||Power Supply Unit|
|RAID||Redundant Array of Independent Disks (or Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks)|
|RAM||Random Access Memory|
|SMPS||Switched-Mode Power Supply|
|SMS||Short Message Service|
|SMTP||Simple Mail Transfer Protocol|
|SSD||Solid State Drive|
|TCP/IP||Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol|
|URL||Uniform Resource Locator|
|USB||Universal Serial Bus|
|VDU||Visual Display Unit|
|VGA||Video Graphics Array|
|WAN||Wide Area Network|
|WWW||World Wide Web|
Explanation of Some Parts of the Computer System:-
Full Form of CPU
- The Full Form of CPU is Central Processing Unit.
- This is known as the brain of the Computer.
- It takes input from the user, then compute or operate the commands of the user and give result or output to the user.
- It performs all the arithmetical and logical tasks.
- This is a processor which includes the control unit, arithmetical logical unit and memory unit.
- It is the most important part of the Computer System among the all.
Full Form of DVD
- The Full Form of the Digital Versatile Disk.
- This is a disk which is used for storage or to store the data.
- This offers high storage capacity.
- This is like DVD-ROM because in this data can be read only, not deleted or written.