Full Form of RTO
- The Full Form of RTO is Regional Transport Office.
- It is Indian Government bureau.
- This Bureau of the Government is responsible for the registration of the vehicles.
- Every state has Regional Transport Office in most of the districts of the India.
- RTO is a branch who issues Driving License and vehicle registration cards.
- It registers two wheeler, three wheeler and four wheeler and all other types of vehicles.
- It issues numbers for the vehicles which is stated at the back and the front of the vehicles as their Number Plate which is important for the identity of the vehicles.
- It is a office which maintains all the data of the owner of the vehicles and its vehicle.
- The establishment of this office is very good step which has taken by the Government.
- It also helps when something wrong is happened or some crimes like accident, kidnap, transportation of illegal things, black marketing are happened which is done through vehicles, this helps to know about the real owner of the vehicle by which can caught the criminal.
RTO Code of the States
|Name of State||RTO Code|
|Jammu and kashmir||JK|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||AN|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||DN|
|Daman and Diu||DD|