Kisan Credit Card KCC Loan,
“The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.”
In the year 1998 the government of india started the kisan credit card scheme for the indian farmers and their welfare. The NBARD,which is the National Bank Of Agriculture And Rural Development, created and established this scheme for the farmers of the indian origin.
The aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers of the nation. It provides funds to the farmers during cropping season and harvesting crops. This is very beneficial for the farmers.
BENEFITS OF KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
- The KCC loan scheme helps the farmers to meet the expenses of the cropping season and other household expenses.
- It provides funds for their harvesting purposes of their crops.
- It is beneficial for the farmers as it provides money to them for buying the farming equipment.
- It has hassle free and easy repayment facilities.
- It helps the farmers to buy seeds,weedicides,pesticides,fertilizer and manures,etc.
- Collateral is not necessary for the loan amount of up to1.50 lakhs.
PRIME MINISTER KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI SCHEME
On 1st of december 2018, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched. This scheme provides the indian farmers a direct amount of cash to 9.9 crore farmers and the cash amount starts from 75,000 crores.
This scheme is now modified and developed for the farmers of india. This scheme is modified to provide support to the farmers of our country in the Pandemic Covid-19.
This scheme provides the farmers the cash support of Rs.6000. The amount is given in three installments of Rs.2000 after every four months. Only the eligible farmers will get the benefit of this scheme. The farmers of rural,urban areas who belong to a small or margin line family and need support can take part in this scheme.
APPLY FOR KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
Applying for the KCC Scheme is not a big deal in today’s digital era. You don’t even have to visit the bank and stand in the long lines. Just a click and you can get the benefit of this scheme. Here we have mentioned a few easy steps by which you can apply for the KCC Scheme at your home.
- First you have to visit the website of the bank from where you want to get the benefit of this scheme.
- After that you have to search for the Kisan Credit Card option and click on Apply now option.
- After that you have to fill the form appropriately and completely.
- Then you have to click on the submit button.
- Wait for the reference code from the bank.
- After getting the reference code, submit the form in the bank and you will get the cash amount in your credit card.
- Now you will have your Kisan Credit Card in your hands.
- You have to visit your nearest bank which gives the KCC Scheme benefits.
- Take the application form and fill the details asked to you.
- Submit the form to the bank.
- You will get your Kisan Credit Card in your hands now.
DOCUMENTATIONS REQUIRED FOR KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
- Completely and appropriately filled application form by the applicant.
- Identity proof of the applicant such as aadhar card,PAN Card,Ration card,etc.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- The current residential proof is necessary such as utility bills,etc.
- Bank statements of the applicant are also required.
- Passport sized clear photographs of the applicant.
- Land agreement or other documentation of the land are necessary.
ELIGIBILITY FOR KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
- The farmer who is his own cultivator.
- The horticulturist,famer,agriculturist,tenant farmer,sharecropper,etc can get this scheme benefits.
- The dairy owners can also apply for this scheme.
- The age criteria is 18 years to 75 years of age.
- The self helping groups, or liability groups are also eligible for applying for KCC loan schemes.
LOAN LIMIT IN KISAN CREDIT CARD SCHEME
The loan limit in the kisan credit card loan scheme is different for different banks,states and types of farmers.
The limits for the first year is 10% for household,consumption requirements,etc. Limits for repairs and maintenance is 20% for the first year. For crop insurance,etc the limit is 10% per annum.
WITHDRAW CASH FROM KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
Withdrawing cash from the kisan credit card is very easy and convenient. The farmers only have to swipe the credit card in the ATM Machine and enter the code and amount they want and they can get the money in their hands.
The cash withdrawal has become very easy and convenient for the indian farmers with the kisan credit card scheme.
INTEREST RATES OF KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
BANKS GIVING KISAN CREDIT CARD LOANS
|State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NBARD)|
|National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI)|
“Life on a farm is a school of patience; you can’t hurry the crops or make an ox in two days.”
Thanks for visiting our site. We wish you liked our content.