Indian limestone is a natural stone. It is very beautiful and attractive stone. This stone is mined. The use of limestone has many forms. These limestone were used to build large buildings and houses
Lime stone is found in many states of India. Lime stone is imported and exported. These are big businessmen who work. Lime stone is of different colors. They are left with different designs.
Lime stone has many benefits and uses. This is why Limestone is famous worldwide. Limestone is also used in making floors and walls.
Limestone is used to make flooring that looks beautiful on the floor. They are also polished and finished With a good design. Apart from this, the outer walls are made because this stone has a different shine. It is easily identifiable.
They buy limestone by paying a price. Because limestone is a natural resource. It takes a lot of hard work. There are many suppliers who supply these.
There are many regions and states of India where limestone is mined. The following are the states of India which have mining reserves-
- Andhra Pradesh is the largest mining producer of limestone.
- 72% of total India is produced here.
- Food is to be served in Visakhapatnam, West Godavari, Krishna, Kallur etc areas of Andhra Pradesh.
- About 15% of limestone is produced in Rajasthan.
- It is second in India after Andhra Pradesh.
- These are Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Bhilwara, Kumbhalgarh, Tonk, Jaipur, Dungarpur, Sikar and Ajmer etc.
Jharkhand & Bihar:
- Jharkhand and Bihar are one of the main production areas of limestone.
- About 11% of limestone is produced here.
- Some of the major production areasin Jharkhand- Dhanbad, Ranchi, Palamu, Singhbum etc.
- Bihar- Gaya, Bhagalpur, Munger, Girdih, Hazaribagh etc.
Apart from these, many states also have a cottage area which is a producer of limestone. They are West Bangal, Haryana, Himachal Prdesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Chhatisgarh (Bilaspur, Bastar, Surguja), Madhya Pradesh (Balaghat, Chindwara), Tamilnadu, Kerala, Gujarat etc.
Limestone occurs in different colors & types. This color & types is the following:
Fosilium Beige Limestone
Gerusalem Grey Limestone
Vaiverde Limestone (Grey)
Moleanos Limestone- (Beige)
Gerusalem White Limestone
Light Cream Limestone
Dark Beige Gohare Limestone
Beige Gohare Limestone
Polished Gohare Limestone
Sandblasted & Brushed Gohare Limestone
Polishe Gohare Limestone
Lipica Beige Limestone
Kazlje Brown Limestone
Bukhara Scuro Limestone
Periato Europa Beige Limestone
Oamaru Beige Limestone
Creame Fiorito Olte Beige Limestone
Mediterraneah Gold Limestone
Gold Provence Limestone
San Lorenzo Limestone
Negro Superior Limestone
Pietra Di Larnaca Limestone
Terracotta Yumuri Red Limestone
Bayamo Orquidea Red Limestone
Sinu Dark Limestone
Colombia Periato Limestone
Lapis Lazuli Limestone
Untersberger Rosa Pink Limestone